2018 Pacific Challenge Hockey School is celebrating its 24th season of camp!!
Train to Play Better
For the player seeking a challenge to advance skills and execution on the ice...Reach your potential and prepare for the next season under the guidance of skilled professionals ready to help. This includes having FUN while building the strong foundations for future excellence designed to maximize your skill set. SJHA Goalie Director - Kevin Quinn will be working with the goalies this year on the ice during camp!
* Small Area Games/Drills: Used worldwide to improve elite hockey players, select situation drills will increase players' skills and grasp of strategy in a way that utilizes the key element of fun. Small game drills increase the frequency of players' handling the puck in game situations, which conventional scrimmage does not provide.
* Daily dry-land training
* Team building and leaderships games
* Video/movie sessions
* Hockey Lectures
* Street Hockey games daily- weather permitting (need street hockey stick)
What’s provided to players at the 2018 Pacific Challenge Camp:
* Hockey Jersey at check-in of 1st day
* The weekly schedule of events will be provided to players during check-in on Monday
* Nutritional lunch, fruits and drinks provided each day
(Players are also encouraged to bring their own additional snacks and drinks that they may want)
The 24th Stanley Pylon Game is at the end of camp on Friday afternoon!
Monday, August 6th – Friday, August 10th @ Olympicview Arena
8U – 10U 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
12U - 14U 8:15 AM - 3:00PM
Total Cost for 2018 Pacific Challenge Hockey School - $425.00
A Positive Approach . . . . Yields Positive Results!
The Registration "SJHA CAMPS" is not currently available.
WELCOME TO OUR SHOOTERS & STOPPERS 2018
All on ice sessions will be held on Thursdays from 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm at Lynnwood Ice Center
June 14th, 21st & 28th
July 12th & 19th
This is a five week camp full of shots for both skaters and goaltenders focusing on hand placement, body positioning, weight distribution, timing, dekes and shooting in stride for the shooters. The goaltenders will focus on angles, body positioning, spacial awareness and rebound control.